From:
michael ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:04:18 -0400
I can certainly understand the feelings that some of
the blind hams have towards Yaesu due to lack of a
voice board in there rigs.  You have to admit though,
there isn't exactly a huge market for these.

We are still waiting on the so called talking meter
from RF Aps but still there isn't much happening, at
least from what I have heard.

With the advances being made in software, its
developpers like Simon Brown who will most likely make
accessability possible.

I can also see Kenwood giving up voice synthasizers in
the not too distant future.
So to that end hopefully someone will reply with a
test result.

73: to all:
Michael VO1RYN