From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:28:45 -0500
I would never give a company a dime that refuses  to make it's rigs
assessable.  Just on principal.
I will tell you that I bought a ts480 and am very pleased with
it.   everything talks except the meter and the names of the menu
items.  The remote control head is wonderful, you can move it to any
convenient position or place that you want.  The rig runs 160 through six
meters.  It has a wonderful sounding AM receiver in it as well.  100
memories, and it is about the size of a large bible.