From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:21:05 -0400
I'm not sure on the price of the TH-F6A right now, but I don't think your
friend could find a better HT, it's simple to use,  and I think the price is
down from when I got mine 2 years ago but I'm not sure how low, like $320 I
think,  Icom IC-T90A's not a bad radio either but I like the duel receive on
the TH-F6A.  As for mobiles,  any of the Kenwood duel banders, in fact, my
extra TM-G707A might be up for sale soon if I don't get it in the car soon,
I just like the Icom 27H that's in the car now as a mobile a little too much
to put it aside especially since that car will be replaced in a few months
and I won't be allowed to put my mobiles etup in a new car for about a year,
mother's car she makes that rule.