From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 15:43:56 -0500
Yeah, when I first tried it, I remember the password being optional. It's
not really that hard, with a scanner, to email a picture or send a fax of
the license, that bootleggers won't have available anyways. I know now they
say they ask for something for validation, even an e-signed message with an
arrl certificate is more secure unless unlicensed people get the private key
of the signing certificate.