From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 07:09:42 -0400
in short,  no,  when you tune through the menu, it will give the low beep
for the first menu item, how ever, it's not always 8 clicks,  some menu
items are only there in VFO, some are only there in memory, some depend on
other conditions, I think if you're in memory and want to set he mic jack
for PC,  I think it's 7 clicks but could be wrong,  I'd go there, unless
some one else knows better then I, I'd go there, then see if there are 2
high beeps and 1 low one as you tune through, if there are more or less high
beeps cancel out of it and try another one, I know I'm close, that's what
I'd do in that situation. Some one might know a little better then I do
there though, I don't use menus that much.