From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:44:18 -0500
I thought so too,  radio shacks around here used to have them all over the
place but I'm banned from a couple of them now and don't bother with the
rest so I have no idea now that they don't seem to have anything much
anymore in the stores, that's something they might still have though.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3
MSN messenger: [log in to unmask]