Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
STONE and SPEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:31:33 -0700
 Muriel Hykes explains the difficulty:
>>  I have a problem with this.  I have been trying like crazy to get a
number
of ocr-capable programs to recognise the small numbers and letters in the 4
pages of human milk constituents in my book.  I had about decided that the
only way I could do it was to send them as bmp attachments. <<

One idea would be to send me the .bmp files privately and I'll make an URL
which can be posted for those interested to go look.

Hope that might help

Grant          [log in to unmask]