Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stephen Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:52:42 -0500
Buddy:  I thought about the K2/100, there were several interesting rigs in
the QRP line which I was considering.  It was hard to make a choice, because
only had some of the Yahoo ham groups to ask quesitons at.  Guess I got the
FT 817 because I already had a yaesu.  I use a Buddipole style antenna whci
is my favorite.  It is a take apart dipole antenna which you make
adjustments on to change bands.  It can be collapsed to fit in a four inch
diameter tube about 3.5 feet long.  I also use an Hp collapsable vertical.
It can be configured for different bands also and fits into a nylon pouch
case about 3 feet by 4 inches wide.  All for now. 73's Steve Ferguson n4pkj