From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:53:40 -0500

Hi All!

I tried sending this out a couple of weeks ago but it kept being rejected.
Seems I had my program set to send mixed text rather than just plain.
Anyway, hoping it goes through OK this time!

Your response has been great, as always! Many thanks to all who replied!
There was a definite consensus that  the Jet Puffed marshmallows should not
be a problem, although the sugar in them may be an issue.

RE Nature's Path, no one wrote to say they had suffered a reaction
specifically to the Krispy Rice, but 2 people wrote to say there has been a
problem with Nature's Path products re cross-contamination. Discussion with
the company has given them reason to feel the company is not overly
concerned about the issue of advertising their products as Gluten free when
they can not give assurance they actually are GF.

Given this, I'll no longer be using Nature's Path products. Max is just too
sensitive at this point to risk it.

Cheers. Aggi-Rose