From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:11:29 -0800

There is a new south end Seattle gluten intolerance group meeting
tonight for the first time, Thursday, December 11, from 7-9pm. I am
forwarding the info on this from the organizers, if you're interested.

The first meeting of the South End Celiac support group will be Dec. 11,
2003 from 7-9 pm at the United Way Good Neighbor Center at 305 South
43rd Street, Renton WA. This is just south of the Valley Medical Center.
Directions can be found at http://uwkc.org.

We look forward to seeing you there.

United Way Good Neighbor Center
305 South 43rd Street
Renton, WA 98055

For those of you who are wondering about the OTHER Seattle GIG group,
the regular meeting will be held next Thursday, December 18th, from
7-9pm at the Overlake Hospital Conference Center in Bellevue.  That
meeting is always the third Thursday of the month, same time, same
place.  This coming week will be our cookie exchange, for all those who
wish to participate.  Last month Dr. Stephen Wangen discussed thyroid,
and this month he plans to address another important health topic with
celiac connections.

Linda Ireland, Seattle