From:
Mary Ann Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:21:31 GMT

This weekend I noticed a new Cliff/Luna Bar product in my grocery store.
The Glow Bars are Low Carb and the ingredient list seemed to be GF.  I
emailed the company and their reply follows.

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you for contacting us and for feedback. We are excited about Glow and
are glad to hear you are too.
Good news! All three flavors of Glow are gluten free!
If you have any other questions, feel free to call us at 800-884-5254.

Best,
Elizabeth

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

-- Holly, Michigan, USA --