THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:57:08 -0800
Dear Holly,

>I would like some input regarding time of day, interactions, etc.
>Here's my schedule as of now:
>
>5:30 AM Take Synthroid with some water, back to sleep for a bit.

Don't forget to place the Synthroid on the back of your palette
(on your soft palette) for 15 to 30 seconds before swallowing.

You're informing your digestive system that some thyroid is on
the way, so the medication will be absorbed properly when it
gets to the one part of the digestive system that handles thyroid
hormones.

I take minerals between 6 PM and 9 PM, before bed.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> +1 360 495 4521
Discussion list owner: Allergy, Arthritis, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html