From:
"J.V. Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J.V. Rich
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:28:51 -0700

I recently corresponded with Angostura about which of their products
are gluten free.  They say that they use no wheat, rye or barley in any
of their products (soy, teriyaki, or worcestershire sauces).  Although
it is reported on the delphi site and in the first email below that
their soy sauce contains gluten - they clarified in the second email
that it was gluten derived from corn.

  Below is the email correspondence from them.

Jackie in AZ