EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:06:38 -0500
Yes it is David. It has pause, play, fast forward and rewind.

--
Starting October 7
Barrier-free Web Design

EASI four-part fee-based series:
 Creating Accessible Podcasts and Vodcasts: You can do it!
REGISTER - http://easi.cc/clinic.htm