EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
hspiegel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:45:58 -0400
Thank you so much:  at the risk of sounding greedy, I would love to take
anything you
have off your hands - but especially the Academics, Careers, and Training
Materials, if
available.  Hopefully, you will have overstock of the technology
presentations, too!  And if
the Programs are available, all the better!!!  I'll be happy to pay shipping.

I've attached a pdf  of the titles- just copied the form, and tried to remove
excess.... My
address is on the last page.

Thanks so much.

Harriette L. Spiegel
Ph.D. Candidate, instructional Technology
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Graduate Assistant, Innovative Technology Center, UTK