EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MARLENE MCINTOSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:03:57 -0500
Cambrian College is pleased to announce that it's annual

Pathways - Learning Disabilities Conference

for parents, educators, and high school students
will be held on

Thursday May 5
Friday May 6

at Cambrian College in Sudbury, Ontario.

This year, we are pleased to add an additional PRE-CONFERENCE day that is specifically designed for learning strategists, assistive technologists, special education teachers, and educational assistants!

Please visit our website for more information, and visit it often as we are updating and adding new sessions!
http://homepages.cambrianc.on.ca/pathways

Thank you,
:-)
Marlene

**Certified textHELP! Read and Write Trainer
**Certified Kurzweil 3000 Trainer

Marlene McIntosh, BSc, MBA
Cambrian College
The Glenn Crombie Centre