EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:38:31 EST
Dear Mr. Cantor,

In Jaws 3.7, one can Convert Shapes to inLine objects by pressing
Alt+Ctrl+Shift+C.   WordArt is, apparently, considered an Object.

To List inLine Objects in the document, press Ctrl+Shift+O.  The WordArt
Object is now listed in the "Inline Objects" dialog box.  It is similar to the
JAWS links list.

I still can't seem to select the object, but at least I can read the
associated text in the dialog box.

Not really a solution, only a step along the way!  I seem to recall some
other possibilities.  Should I write again if I find out more?

Warm Regards,

Marlys

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<