EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Senge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:36:33 -0700
I know the California State University System has this issue on their radar
screen.  There have been a number of us in the CSU who have been calling
attention to this issue for a few years now.  I just wanted to let you know
you aren't alone with regard to this matter.

Jeff

Jeffrey C. Senge
Information & Computer Access Program Coordinator
California State University, Fullerton