EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Mae Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:13:17 -0500
Access to Recreation (800-634-4351) is one company that may help. There is
another company that has a particular device, The Kili-Kart (907-745-3900;
www.disabilityoptions.com). There is also a program that was developed with
grant money, BeachAbility sponsored by Easter Seals, that provided
recreational AT equipment for the NC beaches.I know they would have tons of
literature and leads for where they purchased a lot of their equipment.
Their number is 800-662-7119.Try to speak with Jeff Smith; he coordinated
their efforts (919-783-8898). There was also a Recreation Access Project run
by Carol Williams through Partnerships in Assistive Technology
(919-872-2298). Someone at PAT should be able to give you some leads for
their past contacts.

Hope this is a start...
Donna Mae Wilson
Assistive Technology Coordinator