From:
Karen Valderrama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Valderrama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:35:22 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I'm reacting again, after having been So Careful, and in the doing quieted
my stomach down.  As long as it was so good, it could tolerate that pat of
butter from the common butter dish, my dipping my knife in the peanut
butter my husband uses, toasting my rice bread in my toaster (did anyone
else use it??).  Okayyyyy....   (ouch)

What curiouses me is how can such a necessarily Small Amount cause a
reaction?  I mean it had to be a crumb.!  Gemme a break!      How does this
work?  Maybe if I understood that yes it is possible to react to a very
small amount of gluten, that it isn't 'in my head', or another digestive
ailment, -  I think this would help me in my possible need to be more
scrupulous.
Thanks in advance for any and all info.

Karen Valderrama