From:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:46:35 +0000

I have received only 9 replies:

5 were asking to share   the sum of my question about CD and BC relation and
statistics-if any-
1 said , she had breast and uterine cancers
1 said after going GF most of her problems were gone (she had breast cancer
too)
1 said she has BC in her close relatives and she  is a celiac too.
1 gave me an address for an article about" decreased rate of BC in CD'S!
Here is the copy of that  message:

"Surprise!
    Decreased risks were found for breast cancer

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12404215&dopt=Abstract "

So far so good...I will continue on searching ...

My new Question is about a drug called "Zocor" ...

My weight is normal, I do walk every other day and very careful with my
diet..But, for the last 6 months my colestrol has been going up with an
increasing rate...So, My doctor put me on a pill called zocor.

I wonder if any of you have a similar problem? and when I checked the drug I
saw "starch" is listed in it.Could it be "wheat starch"?

Any information or ideas?

Thank you all in advance

Canan