From:
Grace Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grace Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:14:50 -0500

I just wrote a letter to Wendy's Products-US
thanking them for the gluten-free listing
and encouraging them to update the posting
with correct information.
Gluten-Free Wendy's Products-US
(No Wheat Flour or Distilled Vinegar)
I sent them the up to date information about distilled vinegar. My guess this will free up their salsa and dressings that do not contain barley malt vinegar.
I am also curious about their pecans and what is
wrong with them. Have not been to Wendy's
recently must go to check out the pecans.
Will go when they are not so busy.

Grace Johnston