From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:17:49 -0500

My daughter just sent me this Frito-Lay site.  It has all the allergy
information for all its products, including, gluten, soy, peanuts, corn,
MSG, etc.  Wow, I think we are making progress.  This is especially great
for me, because I have so many other intolerances besides CD and checking
the GF status is not enough to declare a food safe for me and many of our
family.

Check out this Frito-Lay product information site.  I would love to see
others follow suite.   Perhaps a note of thanks is in order.

http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/freelist.shtml