From:
Kim Attaway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Attaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:48:58 -0700

I do not know anything about the following company, but I did receive their email about a gf beer here in the U.S.  Just thought I would pass along the information.

Kim Attaway
Central Wyoming Celiac Association,
Chapter #95 of CSA/USA, Inc.
We are emailing you in regards to Celiac Disease. We are a brewery in New York that carries Gluten-Free Beer. We would like to get the word out to people that we produce such a product. We would appreciate any of your help.  The beer features a bright golden color and has an alcohol content of around 5.5%. To make a beer gluten-free, no barley or wheat is used. It includes honey notes and a touch of molasses in the flavor. Only "noble" hops are used for flavor and aroma. Brewed in dedicated fermenters using kosher yeast. We are in the process of pricing and shipping costs. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us directly, [log in to unmask] You may contact us directly for shipping 1-845-369-7827.  We can find out the exact shpping costs when an order is placed and we receive the zip code. We ship standard overnight or 2day delivery. The beer stays good for 5 days.
The price for 24 (12oz bottles) is $30.00 plus shipping

Ramapo Valley Brewery
122 Orange Ave.
Suffern, NY 10901
845-369-7827