From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:45:30 -0500

Announcing The New "Care About"  T-shirt and Sweatshirt. This T-shirt and
Sweatshirt is perfect for the Family Member, Friend, Significant Other or
Anyone that cares about you and wants to Spread The Word About Celiac
Disease.

This Sharp looking shirt offers a soft caring message that everyone can wear
and show their support for others with Celiac Disease. The Greatest part of
this shirt is that for each one sold we will donate $4 to the University of
Chicago Celiac Disease Program. I recently attended their screening for
Celiac Disease in Chicago and was amazed at how well run this organization
is.  Organizations like this cannot continue to support our cause without
your donations. Buy a shirt today and help the University of Chicago Celiac
Disease Program help others.

We are also Proud To announce the perfect Gift Item for the Celiac in your
life, a "Gluten Free Lunch Bag"
Perfect for most occasions and large enough to carry nearly a days worth of
meals. Sporting a fun positive image this cooler is made of High Quality 600
denier polyester (Gym Bag quality), insulated, leak proof, silver lining, 12
pack capacity (Soda Pop) Large front pocket with an adjustable shoulder
strap. Dimensions are 11.5" L x 10.75" H x 6" W.  A Bargain at $14.95

For November we will continue to offer all T-shirts (Except the "Care
About") at Buy One of any T-shirt or
Sweatshirt at the regular price and receive 33% off any T-shirt.

And finally for November we are offering to the first 25 orders of  TWO
SHIRTS (or More) will receive a FREE Promotional Lunch Bag. This bag is made
of PVC Vinyl measures 9"L x 7"H x 7"W and has the same image as The larger
Gluten Free Lunch.

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to your
bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and sizes
and submit the order. We will do the rest. Most Shirts ship the
following business day.

Gluten Free T-Shirts offers 5 Exciting T-shirt designs that Raise Awareness
of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet. The shirts are eye catching and
fun to wear. All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce
100% pre-shrunk Cotton with striking silk-screened images.

Stop by the site today, Order a shirt, Sign our Guestbook and see what our
satisfied customers are saying about these colorful high quality t-shirts.
www.glutenfreetshirts.com

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by
email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group
events.

Feel free to email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com