From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:18:20 -0400

For the month of October, Gluten Free T-shirts is offering a money saving way to help you Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and Look Great in a quality T-shirt. In Celebration of Celiac Disease Awareness Month Gluten Free T-shirts is offering all T-shirts at Buy One of any T-shirt or Sweatshirt at the regular price and receive 33% off any T-shirt.

For each T-shirt (small -XL) purchased for $14.95 or Sweatshirt purchased (small -XL) for $21.95 (ground delivery included) you can purchase an additional T-shirt (your choice small -XL) for $10.00. What simpler way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet than to wear a colorful and creative awareness T-shirt. XXL shirts add $2.00 each.

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to your bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and sizes and submit the order. We will do the rest.                  Shirts ship the following business day.

Gluten Free T-Shirts offers 4 Exciting T-shirt designs that Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet. The shirts are eye catching and fun to wear. All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton with striking silk-screened images.

T-Shirts offered are the:

"Proud To Be Gluten Free" T-shirt. Quickly becoming our most popular shirt. This shirt offers a patriotic flare, 4 brilliant colors and an eye catching design. It is available in Youth Medium (10-12) and Large (14-16).  It is also available in adult sizes small through XX Large. Order yours today and let everyone know you are "Proud To Be Gluten Free".

"Awareness": Two great messages Front and back... Perfect for Health Fairs, Awareness Events or any occasion.. Available in White, Adult sizes small - XX Large. The Awareness shirts will have people "Following You To Better Health" and asking about Celiac Disease.

"Awareness Mini": Still our most popular shirt. Same great messages Front and back as the "Awareness" T-shirt, but with a small left chest logo instead...  Available in White or Sport Grey, Adult sizes small - XX Large.

"I'm A Super Gluten Free Kid"  This shirt offers youthful colors, great phrase and an Image that's eye catching...  This T-shirt is sure to put a smile on your Gluten Free Child's face...  Let everyone know your child is a "Super Gluten Free Kid".  This shirt is available in Youth Small (6-8) Medium (10-12) and Large (14-16).  They are also available in adult small and medium.
Gluten Free T-shirts offers a safe, simple and secure online shopping cart. You may order online using Visa or MasterCard. If you would rather send a check or money order you can make them out to: Gluten Free T-Shirts  PO Box 24  North Tonawanda, NY 14120.

Stop by the site today, Order a shirt, Sign our Guestbook and see what our satisfied customers are saying about these colorful high quality t-shirts. www.glutenfreetshirts.com

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group events.

Feel free to email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com