Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kerri Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 16:41:28 -0700

Thank you for all of the responses. They were very
helpful.

Seven people will not eat at Applebee’s at all because
of bad experiences. Another eight do eat there, and
here are some of their suggestions:

plain chicken breast with no marinade, grilled, (you
know the drill, clean grill, utensils, etc.) I asked
for the vegetables to be steamed with no spices and
nothing added. The red potatoes, steamed not fried.

Low Fat Blackened Chicken Salad—request that it be
prepared with plain chicken, rather than marinated
chicken

Santa Fe Chicken Salad or the Fiesta Lime Chicken

I have ordered and eaten steak, chicken breast
(without breading) shrimp, and barbecue ribs without
sauce. I only eat mashed potatoes with the above
order.

They serve a broiled fish over rice or broiled sliced
chicken breast over rice. I never asked if it was g/f,
I just assumed it was as it has never caused me a
problem.

I've had their plain grilled chicken and fish, with
steamed veggies and salad.

Applebee's will not guarantee any of their items as
GF. Their hot spinach dip is definitely not GF.