From:
Jay Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:21:01 -0600
Don wrote:
> The main reason it is hard to find is it was self published. So it was
> never very widely distributed. I have a photocopy here, but I don't want
> get into the copy providing business. Ray knows how to reach the
> descendants. Maybe someone is willing to print some up, sell them, and
pass
> some royalty back to the family.
>
> Don.

If you or Ray can get me a contact for the family, I will attempt to
republish it through my publishing company, the Wellsville Press
(www.roadtowellsville.com).

I just republished, Bernarr Macfadden's "Fasting, Hydropathy, And Exercise"
as an ebook and my next ebook project will be Macfadden's "Strengthening the
Eyes: A new course in scientific eye training in 28 lessons." After that,
though, my schedule is open.

I'm trying to specialize in republishing hard to find, out of print books as
ebooks. All I would need for the Stone Age Diet is a copy of the book in
good enough condition to scan/OCR, permission from the author or his heirs,
and an address to send their portion of the profits to.

There is a fee downloadable demo of Macfadden's book online now that
contains the first three chapters of the book, if anyone wants to read some
of Macfadden's work and/or check out the software I used to create the
ebook. It's pretty neat stuff, really. The *only* thing I don't like about
the software is that it is Windows only.

Jay Banks
www.roadtowellsville.com