GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:40:07 -0500
HOW ALMAMO MANNEH DIED? FACTS/IDA NJIE WAS LYING!

OPTV is back knocking on your door IDA NJIE to show this whole forum that
you  are nothing but a damn liar and a blood sucker who can never be
trusted.Ida as far as i am concerned this is a war between the clean
citizens who are against those bandits that raped our beloved country in
1994,nothing more nothing less! You jumped on this forum lying between your
teeth and tried to score a point by attempting to defend rotten eggs like
Abdoulie Kujabi and his so-called "pure house wife". Dave Manneh and others
wanted to be the catarack surgeons who could cure your apparent blindness
but yours is so serious that it will take experts to help you. You cannot
still send in your clear version as to what intelligence me
ans! You were
also asked to invite your so-called "pure house wife" clear her name but
thats yet to happen.As you had decided to shamelessly coil back like a
millipede i have decided to tackle your blatant lies with more facts that
were gathered by my sources who do not joke with the lives of our good
citizens.
Unlike you the one who does not care about the simple fact that Almamo's
orphans are seeing through your wickedness and blatant lies.

I spent the past weeks gathering more facts to further strengthen the
reason why people see Ramoutoulie as an alibi to all the killings that her
serial killer husband carries out.Ida Njie you will be shocked and it is
obvious that you will have something to tell your "pure house wife".
You do not call her she is with you and you transport her to hospital.Yes
Ida our sources have discovered who you are!  you are no!!! female
Ida.However,that will be treated later o
n.

I will start with your own version by refering to your last mail,you said
in that package of lies that when you called Ramatoulie she said that it
was the same story that you and her discussed some years back...Ida you are
not a good lawyer(?) I explained in detail what i knew about her
involvement but here you are lying and telling us that Ramatoulie is clean
and Abdoulie is dirty! Then why is she still married to a dirty man if she
is clean?
You are yet to convince the readers like I did,please look at the forum and
see how many people are asking you questions.Before giving you my latest
details can you simply tell us what you and your so-called "pure house
wife" discussed? You are even implicating her further.If you say openly on
an international forum that you and her said someting relating to that
story,how would you in return expect us to believe that she has nothing to
do with it? Why shou
ld she talk about something that she does not know? Are
you well?

THE LATEST FROM MY SOURCES......
For the benefit of those who want to compile facts in preparation of our
future trial in Hague,please keep these records and also verify these
sources because i am confident that everything that they say to outsiders
is the truth.They fear relaying the facts to those who meet them in Banjul
because they maybe killed by the loitering killers.
Folks,Ramatoulie and her serial killer husband lived at their mile seven
residence when Almamo was murdered.It is a lie she did not travel to the
USA during that period.There are people who work at Gamtel etc etc who
quickly released deep rooted information to our team of investigators.There
are bills and other traces that showed that she was in Banjul on that
night.She cooked a meal for Manneh and her own maids are still in
Banjul.Even the closest to these killers volunteer inform
ation because they
do not like them.Ida Ramatoulie has close relatives who talk a lot and
reveal a lot about her.Beleive me Ida our sources are near her and her
husband.You will deny it but this is a fact.
My sources quoted the actual date of her first date of departure to the
states.This was recorded at the airport and a copy of her visa can be
posted here if you push me to do so.
However,i am waiting for you to challenge me with your own copy of her visa
so that we can compare facts and details if you do not then i will respect
her privacy.
You will ever regret challenging me on line about this case because my
mission is to PULL THE VEIL that covers Yahya and his cronies from 1994 to
date.
Ramatolie did not only cook cowfoot but she also prepared "findih" for
Almamo Manneh on that very night when he was killed by the JUNGLERS at bond
road.Ask her to tell you the truth or i will reveal the facts on line.
Remember
 that ALmamo's wife and kids are still alive and the organisation i
am representing on line will certainly sponsor those kids.
 You are defending killers because you have your share from what they
looted.Don't you even have a heart? Please have sympathy towards those kids
and orphans.People like you are the ones who lawyers in Hague call on
witness boxes and some of them have been jailed for obstruction of
justice.Rwandans like you helped ethnocentrists promote hatred and they
used radios,tvs, newspapers and so on to engineer ethnic conflicts where
millions lost their lives.Today the UN is blaming itself and the rest of
the world for having failed to intervene on time.
Ida i can read in your emails that you are a very wicked person who
pretends to be nice on the surface and then kills behind the scenes.
You lied Ramatoulie was right there in Banjul the night that Manneh was
butchered.She was obviously there cooking for her hu
sband's dead friend(?).
Apart from Almamo Abdoulie Kujabi was the one who killed Yaya Drammeh at
mile two central prisons(one of the Farafeni attackers). Yaya was killed as
follows;Kujabi soaked his genitals with petrol and then his hands and legs
were shackled with chains.Kujabi and team used a lighter to set his private
parts ablaze. Yaya was left to undergo that pain while he was groaning and
crying in pain.After two to three days Drammeh could not sustain the
excessive pain and the septic wound,he died!!! No pathologist dared tell us
the results but remember that some officers do not keep their mouths shut
after witnessing such gruesome scenarios.They talk for the sake of
God.Keeping secrets is different from committing hidden crimes by torturing
others to death.
Yaya Drammeh died like a dog and was buried like one.
If Ramatoulie says she does not know about Yaya Drammeh's case i can
believe that.