ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:06:40 -0500
Phil, I am pro abortion, myself, but if the Catholics refuse John Kerrey,
communion, I think it is hypocritical on their part, because if they
refused communion to everyone who is pro-choice, there would be a lot of
communion host rotting, I don't care if they are blessed by people in high
places.

earlier, Phil Scovell, wrote:
>I just heard on a talk show that there is a news story going around that
>John F Carey is planning on attending Easter services at a large Catholic
>church in Boston.  Carey is Catholic, he claims, but the devil claims to be
>god, too, so go figure.  Anyhow, there is some controversy being generated
>at the Catholic church in Boston relating to holy communion.  they are
>trying to decide if John is allowed to take communion because he is pro
>choice and that isn't a Catholic possession.  I wonder if the little lives
>of the unborn are more important to John Carey than becoming the president
>of the United States.  How important is his faith to him now?  Do you think
>he will change is mind about the helpless unborn?  He has forsaken
>everything else he used to believe so why worry about these two issues; the
>unborn and holy communion and the Catholic church now.
>
>The previous was a political statement by one who takes such issues
>extremely seriously even if I'm not a Catholic.  Besides, if you want a
>Catholic for president, we need Pat Buchanan.  At least he wouldn't let
>people walk all over him and you could believe every word he says.
>
>Phil.

John

   ERROR: Too much diskspace detected, Windows will generate data