ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:12:07 -0500
Hey thet'sthe good thing about close friends, they love us even when we act
like "wimps" when we are angry, depressed, and down right mean!
Do you like any type of  music, sometimes if I listen to soothing music it
helps me sleep at night.  I'll be praying for you as will many others, know
you will be surrounded by prayers, God is with you, He doesn't mind your
fears, He's so much bigger than any of them.

Rhonda