ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:42:36 -0500
Hey, Kathy

Well, we're not spiritual brother and sister for nuthin'.  Smile.  But if
your sweetie is that goofie, too, and when I find mine and she's another
goof like us, we're gonna have a wild time in Glory!  They may have to
reserve a special section for us loonies.  Heh-heh.  A corner table in
Alice's Restaurant with The Producers as a dinner theatre entertainment.

Paul