ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:46:32 -0600
Paul,
OK. I was wondering if I ought salute you, or simply wave to you over the
net lol. Was wondering all this Army talk but figured you'd be 4F with the
peeps. But, what is it you do? I know you said something of managing a
project or something but  was wondering what your job entailed. Mine is
self explanatory when I say I'm a vending route owner... fill vending
machines, order product, pay bills, clean machines, process collections,
repair machines, did I say pay bills?, fix problems, talk to problems...
oops customers lol, manage employee(s), pay bills, oh I mentioned that one
already, manage cash flow, scout new products, load truck, check in orders,
accounts payable... errr I guess that's paying bills, did I mention paying
bills oh yes I did sorry, manage books, complete reports, do payroll, and
of course I can't forget pay bills hahahaha. I just wondered what your job
entails it sounds a whole lot  better than the above.

Brad