ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:47:34 -0600
Hi Phil and all.
I did some digging in my bible to check my facts and I have to say that I
was wrong in some of my thoughts.
This person they always refer to as the one Jesus loved is not Mary Magdalin
from what I can figure.
Oh, this bugs me.
I stopped to refer to the bookmarks I set to prove what I just said and I
can't find it.
Ahhh!  Wait!
John 20 1
Mary goes to the tomb and sees that the stone is rolled away.
She runs to tell Peater and this other deciple whom Jesus loves?
Peater goes out and the other deciple, I am assuming the one jesus loved,
anyway this other one outruns peater and gets their first.
Ah, but it is a he?
Because it says he stoops down and looks at what is in the tomb.
Then Comes peater behind him.
who is this desiple whom jesus loves?
I think I asked this on this list back when but never received an answer.
Figured I would have run into the answer on my own by now but no such luck.
This is interesting stuff.

Matt