ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:00:10 -0500
Hey, Paul,
You keep trying to discourage us from buying from the website I sent to
Rhonda, "you can save.com", but there's a great item there just for
you.  This is the description:

<choc.htm>Chocolatiere

Electric Chocolate Melting Pot   Our Price: $29.95

Make great tasting professional looking chocolate candies at home! Create
chocolate covered strawberries, peanuts, coffee beans, ice cream bars or
use the included molds to make hearts, christmas trees and more.

Helen  <smile>