C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:06:51 -0600
Ken,

Here's a link to the Google search I just did.  I used the terms Kerry, metrosexual, Fox News

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=kerry+metrosexual+Fox+News&btnG=Google+Search

And here's the link to the Guardian, which inexplicably didn't show up in my last post.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853