C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:18:38 -0800
  well, as you all know i have been planning to move
to mcallen texas area. well lately judy has been
trying to research spring hill and port charolette,
florida, not texas. it appears that a shorter trip
back to visit family has become more inportant since
grand children are now in the picture.
   last night she said "you know, healthwise i suppose
the lesser rain in mcallen (about 1/3 of floridas)
means less fronts and that both of us would feel
better and ecconomically we'd do better in mcallen,
but, in florida we coulld get back to see the babies."
   "i am going to let you choose, you'll be logical
and choose mcallen, then i can say you moved me away
from the grand babies."  i said "the hell you say, you
are not going to put that whole decision on me, you
are going to be part of this."
   so what was once a choice we made is now just an
option. bobby, i don't know if i'll get to be a texan
or not.

   on another not bobby, have you ever had the
pleasure of being in the anatole hotel in dallas? i
hear it is something else.

well better get off. typing is not much pain right
now, but most other things are killing my right
elbott. picking up even light things is a pain.  most
of getting dressed is a pain, reaching out and picking
up a tyrenol pill hurts the elbow.
   we have pump hair conditioner, and can hardly stan
to push the pump.  the index finger pushing up and
dowm hurts the elbow almost unbearably. i think that
is screwy.