C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:43:57 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: AETMIS - AETMIS CyberNews [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AETMIS CyberNews | 2004-01-29

AETMIS CyberNews |  2004-01-29
Volume 15

__  __  __
New publication

AETMIS has just published a report entitled ´´Low-intensity ultrasound
(Exogen™) for the treatment of fractures´´. The PDF version of this
report, a summary of it and an English translation of the summary are
available at www.aetmis.gouv.qc.ca/en. __  __  __ Computer support for
CyberNews in transition

Very soon, you will receive an e-mail informing you that our information
newsletter module will be moving. You will be asked to confirm that you
wish to remain on our member list. You can do this very quickly by
clicking on the link appearing in the message. __  __  __ To send us
your suggestions, to unsubscribe or to let us know of any problem you
may have had accessing our Web site, please reply to this message.
Otherwise, please feel free to forward CyberNews far and wide!

We hope you enjoy your reading!

The Communications Team
Agence d´évaluation des technologies et des modes d´intervention en
santé 2021, avenue Union, 10th Floor, Montréal, H3A 2S9 Please visit us
at www.aetmis.gouv.qc.ca/en