C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:35:14 -0800
bobby, could it be your blood pressure?   Or maybe not enough iron?  (my
helper has to take iron pills or she gets dizzy and faints.

Mag (still fighting the good fight on behalf of the disablity community.
Aand what a fight it is with gov. Arnold, he wants to cut in home services,
cut medi-cal (which means losing federal funding),   etc.)  not to mention
Supreme court justice Scalia's stinking attitude on "handicaps".  So, that
is where my energy is these days.

Tamar Magenta Raine

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

Kyle, I