C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:04:25 -0800
CJ, perhaps you AND some other students could write and sign a petition.
Better yet, get the president of the school to use a wheelchair for a few
days. The president of cal state long beach went in a chair for two weeks,
and believe me, he made drastic changes!

Tamar Magenta Raine

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities