From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:38:23 -0700
Kevin, k7rx is a good resource for info as to accessability.  He is favorably impressed with the program in general.

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax  208-334-2963

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/16/04 03:32PM >>>
OK, thanks, shows how long it's been since I've been to that site  lol.
thanks, I'll check that out tonight while I'm talking to my normal group on
10 meters.  Sorry, there isn't a 1 of us that's normal, but we're normally
there.  No, wait, that doesn't sound right either,   anyway, I'll look while
I'm talking to those guys and see if they'll check it out too.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3