From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:35:27 -0600
I agree with you, Gary.  Daylight saving time is an outdated
concept, and no one has been able to show that it provides the
least bit of energy savings.  If we are going to have it, it
should only be during the Summer months when there is significant
daylight to
save say between Memorial day and Labor Day weekends; not 7 months
out of the year.  They tried year round daylight saving time in
1974 and it failed miserably.  Part of INdiana, Arizona, Alaska and
Hawaii have sense enough not to go to it.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)