From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:56:24 +0000
Hello again Tom

you need to input the call as you hear it in reply to your CQ.
With TR log, for example, you can do this and set it to send an auto
reply after a defined number of characters have been inputted to the
call field.
Having prompted this action, the message runs while you input the rest
of the call.
It is possible to use Digital Voice Keying (DVK) as well as automated CW
sending.

I won a band in the U.K. HF NFD contest last June, and another U.K.
subscriber who is on this list won a U.K. contst a couple of years ago.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, fred Olver
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood