From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:00:34 -0500
  Hi everyone,
It's taken me a while to follow-up on my earlier messages asking for any info or advice about the IC-703. I haven't yet purchased one--have got to save up enough funds first, but your comments have convinced me I really want to give it a try. The only thing that would change my mind is if Kenwood would come out with an equivalent or better radio with their accessibility implementation in high gear.

Thanks to everyone who contributed his or her two cents worth when I asked my question.

73

Ron Miller

N6msa