VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:38:50 -0500
Hello Peter and other interested parties.

Yes I feel bogging may be the best choice to post your creative writing.
Bogging may be so much simpler than your own web site.  Blogs can now handle
photos and audio if you need to post this. You an post for free at MSN.
Below is a link to more info.

How to set up a blog at MSN Spaces
Published: June 28, 2005
By Tony Northrup, Windows XP Expert Zone Community Columnist

Your new URL is
http://cuturl.com?210141

Of course you will be able to find other free blogs by doing a search on
your favorite search engine.

Just remember that to get a space for your blog for free the owners of the
space will most likely want to place an add on your blog.

If you do start posting to a blog please let me know.

The accessibility issue lies in the company who host the blog.
This Blog Isn't Kind to the Blind
Your new URL is
http://cuturl.com?640090
A search using google and search phrase blind blogger found these links:
 Google under fire for excluding blind bloggers The Blog Herald ... Google
is under fire from blind bloggers due to the implementation of a "captcha"
... Google's visual captcha requirement means that blind bloggers can no ...
      www.blogherald.com/2005/04/25/
google-under-fire-for-excluding-blind-bloggers/ - 45k - Cached - Similar
pages

  » American Foundation for the Blind needs your help with Spam The ...
Google descriminates against blind/ sight impaired bloggers with CAPTCHA
introduction ... Feed Readers: Not Satisfying the Appetites of Blind Blog
Readers ...
        www.blogherald.com/2005/12/31/
american-foundation-for-the-blind-needs-your-help-with-spam/ - 40k -
Cached - Similar pages
        [ More results from www.blogherald.com ]

Blind Chance: David Faucheux's Audio Web Log Blind Chance: David Faucheux's
Audio Web Log. I'ma 30-something TeleRead ... The main TeleRead blog,
focused on e-books, is also using the TalkR service. ...
      www.teleread.org/blind/index.html - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

Helping the blind blog Key sites in the blog world, including Blogger, are
difficult for the blind to navigate.
      blogs.businessweek.com/the_thread/
blogspotting/archives/2005/05/helping_the_bli.html - 39k - Cached - Similar
pages

Jabberwock: Blind bloggers' meet, and we're NOT just virtual Blind bloggers'
meet, and we're NOT just virtual. First blogging "blind date" of sorts
yesterday. Met Yazad Jal of AnarCapLib, a blog I first came across ...
      jaiarjun.blogspot.com/2005/02/
blind-bloggers-meet-and-were-not-just.html - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

How to Make Your Blog Accessible to Blind Readers - American ... American
Foundation for the Blind (AFB), a US nonprofit organization enabling blind
or visually impaired people to achieve equality and access.
      www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID=4& TopicID=167&DocumentID=2757 -
25k - Cached - Similar pages