VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 23:34:14 -0700
Hi all,

     I'm in the market for a braille notetaker, and I'd be really grateful
for your recommendations, experiences, disaster stories, or any other
information you could send me about any of these devices.  I'm not fussy
about whether it's braille or qwerty input, but I need a braille display,
not just speech output.  Any words of advice etc. would be wonderful!
Please reply to me directly at:

     Thanks so very much.

Sincerely,
Becky

P.S. I'm trying to get my E-mails to be readable.  Can anyone tell me how
many characters show on an average screen, so I can tell my E-mail client
where to word-wrap so I don't get these weird little lines with only a word
or two where it has wrapped wrong?  Thanks!  I've had my client set to Html
with no MIME, but I just got a message returned with my message in MIME, so
please let me know if I've corrected the problem, okay?  I'm totally blind
and have no sense of formatting here.  Many apologies for any annoyance I
may be causing.