VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:41:04 -0400
Hello Lisa and other interested parties:

I am using XP pro and ZoomText and was checking to see if this could be a
pop up issue. Your search does not come up in a pop up window, so we can
rule this out.

Checking with http://www.gwmicro.com/ I found the following info.  Perhaps
this will help your situation.

Quote from G W Micro's web page:

We are encouraging everyone who currently owns Window-Eyes 4.5 (including
any service packs) to upgrade to Window-Eyes 4.5 SP4. This is the 4th FREE
upgrade for Window-Eyes since the release of Window-Eyes 4.5, demonstrating
our commitment to software of the highest quality at the most reasonable
price. We are also encouraging all owners of Windows XP Home and/or Windows
XP Professional to upgrade to Windows XP SP2 as soon as possible.