VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Gallik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Gallik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:40:00 -0600
Hi Eugene,

The first question you need answered is, "Do I have multiple email
accounts?"  Your ISP might allow an account to support multiple email
accounts -- for example I have three email accounts with my single SBC DSL
account, my personal email account (wfgallik), my wif'e email account
(cjgallik) and a third "red herring" email account (billboo).  Or you might
use an internet email account as an alternative to the ISP email account.

Once you've established that you and your wife do in fact have alternative
email accounts Outlook Express will allow you to associate different email
accounts with individual IDs defined within Outlook Express itself.  Or you
can use th e operating system to identify separate users and associate the
appropriate email accounts with the appropriate OS user -- I personally
don't like this approach because I would then find myself administering to
several user accounts on the PC itself.

If you have additional questions feel free to contact me personally -- my
email address is below.
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]