From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:26:45 -0500
Something that I have heard about and wondered about is if a person
has an intolerance to grain is there really a significant difficulty
with grain fed meat (beef, fish, pork, etc).  I was wondering if some
of you who have allergy or intolerance to grain could share your own
experience with grass-fed vs. grain-fed.  I am aware of the omega-3
vs. omega-6 issues, which is not what I am asking about here.  I am
more concerned about allergy and intolerance.

Mike