From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:07:52 -0600
Dang, I forgot to change the subject on my last post. Bad.

>> So, evolution is largely irrelevant to the Paleo Diet.

The same way evolution has no bearing on the fact that we have fingers and
an opposing thumb? Or walk upright? Or that we can see in color? Or that we
have a mixture of predatory and grazing/gathering attributes?

Why our ancestors ate "the" paleo diet is the result of evolution. Why we
should continue to eat something "like" a paleo diet is the result of
genetics.

(Unless, of course, you ONLY subscribe to the creationist view that man was
created as he is now :)